Jim’s Fire Safety is a Signatory to the FPA Australia Code of Practice.
As a Franchise Member, Jim’s Fire Safety franchisees and franchisors are bound by the FPA Australia Code of Conduct and Code of Practice respectively. At Jim’s Fire Safety, we are proud to pledge our ongoing support of FPA Australia, and look forward to providing the community with fire protection services according to the FPA Australia standards.
Our fire safety technicians are supported by the Jim’s Fire Safety team, and have access to ongoing training and support. We ensure that all of our technicians are briefed on the latest Australian safety standards and requirements. Our technicians are highly trained so that we can offer the appropriate fire protection services and information to our local franchisee communities.
According to FPA Australia,
“Compliance with the Association’s Code of Practice for Signatory companies and compliance with the Code of Professional conduct for accredited individuals will ensure Signatories operate responsibly and ethically and support FPA Australia’s commitment to serve the community, for the best possible outcomes for the protection of life, property and the environment.
To this end, Signatories will promote:
- high standards of service delivery through compliance with the full spirit and intent of all relevant legislation, codes and standards that pertain to the fire protection industry
- goodwill, positive outcomes and responsible corporate and social behaviour, through the observance of statutory requirements and contractual agreements in all dealings with clients, competitors and the community
- environmental responsibility and sustainable use of resources that consider the needs of future generations, including the responsible management of ozone depleting substances and synthetic greenhouse gases
- employment and development of competent, skilled and experienced persons who hold the appropriate qualifications, licences and accreditation where required”
About Fire Protection Association Australia (FPA Australia)
FPA Australia is the national peak body for fire safety that provides information, services and education to the fire protection industry and the community. The Association is not-for-profit and focuses on continually developing the industry across all aspects of fire protection and reinvests into the sector to achieve improved safety outcomes.
FPA Australia invites members to participate in the Fire Protection Accreditation Scheme (FPAS). The Association has a simple goal for the fire protection industry: that all individuals will be ‘fit-for-action’ (trained, competent and accredited).
Leading and supporting a professional industry to minimise the impact of fire on life, property and the environment, for a safer community.
To lead and support our members, government, business and the public to create a fire safe community through:
- advocating for continuous improvement of legislation, codes and standards
- guidance and direction on industry best practice
- development and provision of business services and resources
- proactive engagement, education and communication
- development and promotion of professional products and services